I find that when I talk about faith in a way that my grandmother can understand, it's also more understandable to the typical person in the pew.
So please ease drop on these conversations and enjoy. I hope it inspires you to ask more questions about your faith and to begin talking out loud about what you believe with others.
- Episode 1: Streull Healing Wells (Downpatrick, Ireland)
- Episode 2: St. Patrick (Downpatrick, Ireland)
- Episode 3: St. Giles (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Episode 4: St. Aidan (Lindisfarne, England)
- Episode 5: John Knox and the Reformation (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Episode 6: Forgive and Forget (Pipestone, MN)
- Episode 7: Grandma's Baptism at Age 11 (Pipestone, MN)
- Episode 8: Too Much Ordinary Time (Pipestone, MN)